As some of you will know, when I get bored I get a haircut. Now many of you may be thinking, I do that too, but how many of you cut your own hair?! That's right, I do. I haven't had my hair professionally cut since before I was married. (For those of you who don't know, I've been married for just about three years. (Whoa that's crazy!)) Anyhow, today I got bored. Trevor, Chloe and Daxter are all in the bedroom snuggled up napping and I just spent the last hour cutting and styling my hair. So here you go, the before(about 2 months ago so it was about an inch or so longer)....

....And the after.


So, does anyone want a haircut??
15 comments:
You're a brave woman! It looks really good!!!
Maybe you should advertise your services around the neighbourhood...
Ok I won't write what I thought in my head cause when I get shocked by something I say stuff. Anyways, I think your absolutely crazy. But in a good way. I can't beleive you have the gutz to cut your own hair off! That blows me away. When I get bored I go eat spitz and shop online.
It looks really good though. I'm amazed. How do you cut that back? Holy man I would ruin my hair.
Was that fun??? I've always wanted to but I'm too chacken. (Although I did cut my bangs once with a hole punch.)
That's killer, you did a great job. I've really been compelled to cut my own hair, but, as some other people do, that I'll completely ruin it. I cut my own bangs, though, because there's no way I'm going to get my hair cut every month just to keep my bangs in check. Stupid hair growing an inch a month.
you look awesome i love it and no unfortunetly i promised kel i would grow it out. and whats this your my personal hairdresser no getting famous on me ok?
Wow that looks really great! Blogger just deleted my last comment, so that's now all I have to say. You can cut my hair anytime, or could if Peter would let you, which he wouldn't. Silly boys and their "long hair"...Jen knows what I'm talking about. Good for you though, you look awesome.
Wow, great job. The back must have been a bit of a challenge. It looks great!!
Becky, you may need to explain about the cutting of your hair with a hole punch. Are we talking a 3 hole punch, or just a one-hole punch?
Wow Cindi. I thinkl you look much better in short hair. I would never cut my own hair but good for you if you can.
Hey Cindi! Your hair looks great! I'd never have the nerve to cut my own hair, but yours looks really great.
Jen
Good job Cindi. I think you should go to school and do this professionally. You could set up a shop in your house and still be able to be home with Chloe. You obviously have a natural talent for this. Love you lots.
Mom
You are so cute with your hair short. I cut my own hair a few times. When I desperately need a haircut and don't want to pay $23 every 6 weeks. Last week I paid for a haircut and the stylist asked me where I got my hair cut last. She said I should stay far away from them because the were terrible. :)
It was a one hole punch. You know how one day your hair is fine and the next day it is driving you crazy? I was desperate and I couldn't find any scissors, so I twisted my bangs into one chunk and hole punched them off. (Not a good technique by the way, I wouldn't recommend it.)
LMAO Becky. I had a visual of you doing that, and my bladder just about let loose. I never have bad hair days. j/k. I have had to go to the hairdresser a few times to have her fix up what I did to my bangs.
Hey Cindi you can visit my blog again if you want.
Auntie Mitz
Agreeing with Jen and Melanie... Kyle loves my long hair, and hates it when I cut it. But I'm a rebel, and I do it anyways. But I'm going to try growing it until next summer, so it will be REALLY long. It's already to my shoulderblades.
Post a Comment