These are the closest I have to pictures of Trevor playing a game. When they play at home Shaw broadcasts the game. I love this because I can watch the game from the comfort of my own home without having to get Chloe all bundled up to go sit in the cold during nap time. It's wonderful, nowhere near the same as actually being at the game, but with Chloe there, I didn't get to watch much anyways.
Trevor's number 66. He plays left guard and is on the starting line up in his first year on the team. They're in the black, he's pretty much in the middle of the picture.
Here they are huddling up. He's the second one in on the right.
Here's what Chloe does at home during the game.
We got a new chair from Trevor's grandparents this weekend. It is wonderful. It rocks, it reclines, it sucks the life right out of you! I LOVE it!!! So does Chloe! She sits in it with her babies and Dax and rocks and giggles! It is beyond cute!
Here's my baby being Mommy to her babies. (She's not trying to eat the one in yellow, she's giving it kisses!)
Here she is again. I love this kid!
Here they are huddling up. He's the second one in on the right.
Here's what Chloe does at home during the game.
We got a new chair from Trevor's grandparents this weekend. It is wonderful. It rocks, it reclines, it sucks the life right out of you! I LOVE it!!! So does Chloe! She sits in it with her babies and Dax and rocks and giggles! It is beyond cute!
Here's my baby being Mommy to her babies. (She's not trying to eat the one in yellow, she's giving it kisses!)
Here she is again. I love this kid!
9 comments:
that has got to be one of the cutest kids in the world i love her so much!!!!! I cant wait so see you guys again. Are you coming out in november??????
who are you anonymous???
I love the one with her babies. I'm always amazed at how God has put into little girls the heart of a mother. She is adorable
Cindi! Yay! A new blog! Okay, enough with the exclamation points. I'm happy you're blogging and will check back often. The new chair is awesome, and Chloe and her "babies" are too cute.
She is by far the cutest little girl I have seen in at least hmmm how lod are you Cindi? Well, you get the picture.
dang it i miss that little girl... dang
Chloe sure is a sweety. Love the new chair....I think it would look good in my house!! (Goes with my couch and love seat)
Hi Cindi,
I found your blog through Kathy's list of friends on hers. Just thought I'd say hi. Your little girl is the cutest. Check Dave's & my blog at www.debrowns.blogspot.com!
Erin
She looks like she is contemplating which foot to bite in the last picture. she is so beautiful. Love you Cindi and miss you lots
Mom
Post a Comment