Back when Trevor and I were dating, he had a pair of really comfy fleece pants made for me. I loved them and wore them every chance I got. Since then, I have acquired other comfy pants and haven't had the need for these ones anymore, butcouldn't ever get rid of these pants either. SO....I refurbished them. Now, Chloe can get some wear out of them in the form of a "frogpigcow" coat!
It has little ties on the front to do it up and tassles on the end of the hood. I love it!
It has little ties on the front to do it up and tassles on the end of the hood. I love it!
10 comments:
Very cute! So have you been sewing a lot more? I have my new sewing machine but I just don't seem to have time to use it...oh well hopefully soon.
I remember those pants. That coat looks really cute!
What a cute jacket. What a great idea, too. Turning your memories into reality.
Wow, that is cool.. i don't sew at all.. i wish I could. Nice work :)
Nifty... And thrifty!
That's so cute! If I could sew, and had a child, I'd do that. Maybe Patrick would like a coat made out of my old clothes. Likely not.
What a fantastic idea. It is very cute. Hopefully she will get as much wear out of the coat, as you did the pants.
That is very cute. Wow Cindi...you cut hair and you sew! What a great little homemaker you are! I can sew curtains and do some hemming but that is about it.
Well, Miss Martha Stewart, it seems I'm more impressed by you daily. I wonder what new skill I will discover you have next week?
EVERY TIME I READ YOUR BLOG I LIKE YOU MORE AND MORE. NICE JOB. ITS SO CUTE.
Post a Comment