Monday, January 14, 2008

An Emotional Girl and the Snack De Jour

Not too many words, just some pictures!(Hope they're a happy distraction Auntie Chris!)

Chloe's scared face
Excited!
Dappy!(Happy)
Sad
Aren't these little toes cute?!
Apparently, they're tasty too!

7 comments:

Tarasview said...

very sweet pictures and yes, she has adorable toes!

kelle said...

Cindi, your little girl is so adorable!!

Christine said...

Thanks for the pictures...they are sure cute. I will be praying for you for all those things. I have an idea how difficult it is to move and try to get resettled again. I know how stressed Jonathan and Melissa were. Your mom is sure excited. I know I was real happy when we got to have Noah close again. Eventually everything will work out.

Andrea said...

Adorable pictures - I love toe pictures...babies/kids have the CUTEST feet! hehe :) Thanks for entering my contest too, and good luck once again! :)

Sue said...

I love any pictures of chloe. the sad ones are kinda hard to look at cuase i just want to hug her and make her happy, but I can't.

Love those toes.

Becky said...

I love the scared face best. LOL. What a nut.

Margaret said...

What gorgeous pictures and what a little ham. Her faces actually match the emotion. The scared face made me laugh. What a little nut job.