Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Chloe's Christmas List Part 1

In order to prevent doubles, I will be posting 2 Christmas lists, one for each side of the family. The first list(this one) will be for Daddy's side of the family, and the second one will be for Mommy's side. Everyone understand? Good. I will also post them in the side bar so that as I post more, you don't have to go searching for it. I will link to as many pictures of the items as possible! So, here it is:
  • She loves her Little People, so there are a couple of different sets we would like for her. They are:
  1. The A to Z Learning Zoo
  2. The Animal Sounds Farm and some of the expansion sets
  3. She already has the house but we wouldn't mind having this or this or this or this
  4. We would also really love this Nativity set, and some of the add-ons.
  • She could also use clothes in size 3-3x, or, if the clothes are from The Children's Place, she would just about need a size 4. My Mom has asked to buy her Christmas dress this year, so she won't need one.
Those are just some ideas for you, if you see something else you want to get her, feel free. Hope this helps. The list for my side will be coming in a few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY! Just finished watching your hubby and the Bisons win the Vanier Cup! Yahoo - tell him I said congrats. :)