I have been struggling with my role as a wife and a mom for a while. I know what kind of wife and mom I want to be, but I just can't seem to stay the course to get there. My latest idea is to now use those of you who read my blog to help me. I am going to try and post on here what I do as far as my house work, what I make for supper, what me and Chloe do, etc. every night. I hope I don't bore you all to death, but I think I'm doing it more for me than you anyways. This way, I'll see everything I do in a day, and maybe, after a little while I'll be able to grasp the fact that I am indeed a good wife and Mom. So that's what will be happening here! More to come later tonight! And don't worry, there will still be lots of pictures, including me and Chloe making her Halloween costume soon!
*UPDATED*
Last night, Trevor asked me if I could bake him some muffins today. I said sure. I just don't think he was counting on almost 4 dozen muffins!
Last night, Trevor asked me if I could bake him some muffins today. I said sure. I just don't think he was counting on almost 4 dozen muffins!
8 comments:
i think everyone feels like they dont measure up in some way. the way i like to start my day with Lucas though is to not start my day with him. i like to wake up a little earlier and pray and read my bible.
it actually has helped me a ton. i try and start my day off with god first
Your muffins look very good. Your house looks awesome! It's kinda neat to see Chloe reading me stories on the phone shortly after we were done on the phone. Miss you both.
dang skippy is that kid growing... that's insane!!! she's sooo much bigger than she was this summer.... love and miss you guys
Your house looks great and so do the muffins :) Not as good as your little girl though. She is such a cute little thing.
She has grown Trav. She probably has grown for sure a couple inches since the summer. Most of her pants are getting too short. She's turning into such a kid too.
I hope that these posts will do what you will intend, and help you to realize what a wonderful wife and mother you are.
Those muffins look GREAT!! I'm not a big baker, I like to cook more. Kyle likes to bake. It evens out.
I love the pictures of Chloe, she is so cute!! I wish I could meet her, but I am really glad that we have these blogs so I can see her growing up. It's almost like knowing her.
so that is what a phone converstaion looks like.
Wowzers. Sounds like too much work to me! But then, I don't fight my laziness. I embrace it.
;)
You go girl!
Post a Comment