Thursday, March 22, 2007

Girls Will Be Girls

Little girls are known for many things, and mine seems to be living up to all these things. She loves doing dress up and playing with her babies!She already has a good relationship with the phone! If I'm on it she's reaching for it signing please repeatedly.
She loves dancing, especially with her Daddy! I thought there was nothing cuter than her shaking her little tush until this!I plan on framing this one, and I'm definitely scrapbooking it!
As girlie as she may be, she still has her not so feminine moments! Oh well, they're good for a laugh too!
One of these moments is occuring as I type. A box of crackers is being emptied in the middle of my living room, so I gotta run!

3 comments:

Sue said...

love the dancing with Daddy pictures. Very sweet.

Unknown said...

I love the pictures of Chloe dancing with her daddy, they are ADORABLE. Chloe is just adorable, therefore every picture with her in it automatically is as well.

Carol said...

Love the one of her dancing with her daddy too. Reminds me of Carrie and her Dad.