They say that laughter is good for the heart. That being said, I must have one of the healthiest, if not the very healthiest, heart around! My sweet little girl keeps me in giggles most of the day! While we were in Saskatoon, I bought her a little doctor's kit. It came with the glasses modelled below.
After she tried them on, she passed them on to Trevor. There's a picture of me wearing them too, but I look far too fat to post it.
Next up is a series of Chloe hamming it up while she eats her pie.
Here she just looked really cute!
She learnt how to make this face at Grandma and Grandpa's a couple weeks ago. I have know idea where she got it from!
This one is just for you Jack. "I'm so cute!!"
Here's another stage of the funny face!
What a little goosey!
Peek-a-boo!
She put her shoes on all by herself!!
Notice which shoe is on which foot!! And please excuse the mess!
Last night, we were playing with her little people, and I had to run and grab the camera to document this. (Sorry some of this pictures are fuzzy.)

Chloe decided she wanted to eat with her horsey and Mrs. Noah. Here she is picking up some food!
Here she is putting said "food" into her mouth!
Now it's Mrs Noah's turn to eat. Her horsey ate too, I didn't manage to get a picture of it though.
Chloe's dinner guests!
Chloe's little bum on her even littler chair!
The dinner that was!
We took Chloe to the zoo today too, but stupid us forgot to bring the camera! I am still mad at myself for it, but it's a cheap outing ($9.00 for 2 adults, Chloe was free) and we're already planning on going again in two weeks. That's about all that's new here. Life is rather uneventful, but full of laughter and I wouldn't trade it for anything!
8 comments:
LOL. I LOVE that she is sitting on that chair! Ha ha ha ha ha! Oh my stomach hurts. LOL.
I'm still laughing. Seriously, my stomach... Ooooooo.
you are such a little cutie... it's no wonder me and your auntie amanda love you so much... we miss all 3 of you and are looking forward to the next time you guys come out
You are so funny. You are learning so much so fast. Wish I could be playing with you.
I love you Tootsie-Lou.
I love that she sits on that little chair. Too cute!
I also love that you post so many pictures and that motherhood brings you so much joy. You are so blessed!
awwww Cindi that was too cute. hope all is well with all of you.
That is the cutest thing, her sitting on the tiny little chair. What a funny little girl, those are adorable pictures.
What a little ham. Jack loved playing with her. That "I'm so cute." was his favorite. He tried to get her to do that all the time. So often she would just stand there and smile at him. My favorite is also the one with the chair. What a sweetie.
Love all the pics. Especially of her sitting on her little chair. Way too precious.
Post a Comment