Monday, May 21, 2007

Dandelion bouquets and Garage sale finds!

Last week, while out at the park, I received my very first dandelion bouquet. It is one thing that I have always looked forward to as a part of being a Mom! The picture didn't work out very good because my camera batteries were dying, but they were some of the prettiest flowers I have ever seen! We went garage saling on the weekend too and came home with some really good deals! Some of our purchases were a little contradictory, but made for some really cute pictures!

This one would be even better if there wasn't a bag of pop bottles in the corner of the picture, but other than that, I don't think it gets any cuter!

We got her ballerina princess outfit for $1!! I was so excited to find it. She absolutely loves it. She kept primping her skirts and patting her hair. She knew she was pretty! I hope she always knows that!

Here she is wearing one of my favorite shirts of hers! We just bought it for her, along with a coordinating skirt. I've wanted the outfit since last fall or so!

Using her new palm sander to make the wood smooth!

Now we have to make sure that everything is level!

Gotta get some more tools out of the drawer!

"Look what I found!!!"

It's my Jig Saw!!

Back to my project! We got her new tool bench and the tools she was using for $1!!! I was quite surprised that that was all they were asking, and couldn't leave it there. Especially when she started to play with it in their driveway! I would have preferred a little kitchen, but now she can be Daddy's little helper and she can practice to help Grandpa!

Here she is signing off with a message to you all!


7 comments:

Trav said...

oh chloe girl, you are soooo cute!! i can't wait until you come out for another visit. and i love you too

Sue said...

Hey my little sweetheart. Those are some pretty fancy tools you got. I believe you are about the cutest little ballerina I've ever seen. I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!
Big Hugs
Amma

footsack said...

I think I should come garage sale-ing in Winnipeg. Those are some sweet deals. What a cute little carpenter you make. Love the sign language thingy.

Unknown said...

Aww, I love you too, Chloe! You're the cutest little ballerina/princess/carpenter I've ever seen.

arimich said...

I like the dandelions picture. Very artistic! :)

Margaret said...

Dandelion bouquets are the best. And when you get them from a pretty little ballerina carpenter they are even more special.

Carol said...

Chloe, you are quite the multi-tasker. Being a ballerine while doing carpentry work.

I am sure you Daddy could use some help some time in the future.