Congratulations Jody and Cory on your new baby girl! She's beautiful! Can't wait to hear what you decide to call your pretty little girl! If only I could've stayed a couple extra days to meet her!! (Thanks Leah for the pics I stole off your blog!)
That is so awesome. I have been wondering and heard nothing. Thanks for these pics. I have lost my way to Leah's blog. Can anyone give me the info again?
5 comments:
That is so awesome. I have been wondering and heard nothing. Thanks for these pics.
I have lost my way to Leah's blog. Can anyone give me the info again?
Found Leah.
Hey Cindi, I would love to come this Thursday. U need a ride? Give me a call and let me know.
What a precious little girl.
Brooklyn (spelling?) Grace. Her name is almost as pretty as she is. Seriously. That baby is gorgeouso. I almost stole her.
Post a Comment