Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Pictures for Grandma and Grandpa




8 comments:

Sue said...

Thanks, we love them.

Becky said...

I love the sunlight in her hair. It looks like she is wrapped in warmth straight from heaven.

Sue said...

Back Again!
This girl knows how to take it easy. I can just see her on her own little lawn chair on the beach, cool bottle of juice, hat on, shades on, soak'n up some rays. Can't wait to go camping with her.

Anonymous said...

i love that she's wiping daxter's nose too... that's awesome

Unknown said...

I was just going to say the same as Trav. That's adorable. Goodness, she's so adorable.

footsack said...

Those are so cute. I can also just see her sitting on the beach relaxing with a cool drink. Actually I can totally relate to that myself.

Carol said...

I love that she is wiping the puppy's nose too. She is way too cute. When do you have about the contest you entered her picture into?

Margaret said...

I love these pictures. She is the cutest little thing. What a little mommy, taking care of Dax like that. I just want to squish her.